OPENING AUGUST 2022!
Our Quentin Rd facility in Brooklyn is a great location for all ages and levels. Featuring lap lanes for our advances swimmers and shallow water for our intermediate and beginner swimmers. The pool is easily accessible via a variety of subway and bus lines.
Quentin Rd Brooklyn (Corner of Coney Island Ave)
How to Get Here
1010 Quentin Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11223
(Corner of Coney Island Ave)
(Accessible from most local Trains and Buses)
Only a 3 minute walk from the following Subway Stops the Kings Highway B & Q Trains or a 10 min walk from the Avenue P & Kings Highway F Trains. There is a wide array of buses within a couple blocks of the building.
Parking: There is both street parking and paid parking in the area.
Entering the Building:
Enter through the
Specific Facility Rules:
- SWIM CAPS ARE MANDATORY AT THIS LOCATION FOR CHILDREN 3 AND OLDER
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your swim time as space is limited.
- Please limit one adult guest per swimmer.
- No outside shoes or strollers on the pool deck, please bring extra clean pair.
- Bring Your own towel.
- No food in the pool area.
Quentin Rd Brooklyn Class Days and Times
Available 7 days a week upon request
The currently featured days are:
- Monday 3:00 pm – 6:45 pm
- Tuesday 3:00 pm – 6:45 pm
- Wednesday 3:00 pm – 6:45 pm
- Thursday 3:00 pm – 6:45 pm
- Friday 3:00 pm – 6:45 pm
- Saturday 12:15 pm – 5:15 pm
- Sunday 12:15 pm – 5:15 pm
2021 No Swim Dates:
- Monday, May 31st
- Sunday, July 4th
- September- Monday 6th, Tuesday 7th, Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th, Friday, 10th, Thursday 16th
- November- Wednesday 24th, Thursday 25th, Friday 26th, Saturday 27th, Sunday 28th
- December- Friday 24th, Saturday 25th, Sunday 26th, Monday 27th, Tuesday 28th, Wednesday 29th, Thursday 30th, Friday 31st, Saturday, January 1st
- Winter semester starts Monday, January 3rd.