This pool is kept at 86° and parking is never a problem (well, unless there's a Mets game). Easily accessible via subway and a great fit for beginner & intermediate swimmers. Say hello to Mike & Gina, our directors!
The Holiday Inn LaGuardia in Flushing/Corona, Queens
How to Get Here
37-10 114th St. Flushing, NY 11368
Subways: 7 train to 111th St. Station
Parking: Lots of Free Street Parking in this neighborhood, unless the Mets are in a home game in the World Series. Paid Parking lot on site, but do not park in the parking lot of the hotel unless you plan on paying.
Entering The Holiday Inn
Enter the lobby of the Hotel, go down the left hallway to the end and you will see the pool entrance.
Specific Holiday Inn Facility Rules
- No Food in the pool area
- Bring Your Own Towel, you cannot use the Hotels
- Please use the pool area seating during the students class
The Holiday Inn Class Days and Times:
- Monday, 3:15 pm – 7:15 pm
- Tuesday, 3:30 pm – 7 pm
- Friday, 3:30 pm – 7:15 pm
- Saturday, 9 am – 4 pm
- Sunday, 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
2021 No Swim Dates:
- Monday, May 31st
- Sunday, July 4th
- September- Monday 6th, Tuesday 7th, Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th, Friday, 10th, Thursday 16th
- November- Wednesday 24th, Thursday 25th, Friday 26th, Saturday 27th, Sunday 28th
- December- Friday 24th, Saturday 25th, Sunday 26th, Monday 27th, Tuesday 28th, Wednesday 29th, Thursday 30th, Friday 31st, Saturday, January 1st
- Winter semester starts Monday, January 3rd.